Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A quick update

A week ago I wrote about how I was planning on not eating any type of candy until after Easter. So far it's been going well,well not really but I've been able to avoid eating junk. If you're wondering no I have not lost any weight yet but I am surprisingly more energetic and even when i'm tired i'm not nearly as tired as before.If I can keep this up and thats a big "if". It will be the first time in a long time that I have been able to set and keep a long term goal. Wish me luck and look for another update about this in a week.

3 comments:

Yeah man stick with it. I've sworn off soda & bottled juice (for the most part) - energy up and not feeling as sluggish at the end of the day.

Stick with it and enjoy your health.

The energy is great and once i start to lose some weight everything will be pretty much perfect

Just keep in mind you are working towards long term health as well as losing some weight. I'm struggling also but hanging in there. Just make sure you get outside as much as possible. It helps a great deal as well.