Monday, February 22, 2010

yo wtf google?

While I was making my last blog talking about how the first lady was going across America talking about ways to make healthy food more accessible and affordable and making school lunch menus healthier for the kids I happened to search for an image. In searching for that image I typed in "Michelle Obama" on google,hit the image search button and the second picture on page 1 pissed me off. Weren't they supposed to be fixing that? and no i'm not gonna dirty up my blog by posting the picture on it but if you want to see it type in Michelle Obama on google an have the safesearch turned off....or click here and be warned that you might get upset.

Update: I tried to look more into it and from what I've been able to find the image was once removed by google because the site it was posted on contained malware. Google has even gone as far as buying ad space to explain why the image reappeared in its search results on page 1. Oh and if you type in "Jew" on google this pops up as one of the first results for some odd an offensive reason. Oh and I was just informed by a friend of mine on twitter that if you turn the safe search feature on,the offensive picture of Mrs. Obama actually moves up from number 2 to number 1

1 comments:

That's just disgusting. Michelle is a class act and doesn't deserve that in any way.