Friday, November 4, 2011

Just killing time here

I needed to post something on here to help myself get towards my personal goal of posting 200 different blog posts on here within the span of this month. With that said I think you may enjoy this one. I don't know if you know this or not but I've always wanted to go on the game show "Jeopardy". I literally have a ton of useless knowledge in my head and that show may be the only way that I can make $10,000 for otherwise useless crap. Also, I'm planning to go on there and give hilarious answers to serious questions but I doubt anything I say will top this video. Click on the link below and be amazed as one woman lets us in on some of her personal business.

2 comments:

I've never watched it (till this hilarious clip) but will definitely tune in when you're on! Can't wait!

Whenever they hold their next audition in this area I'm definitely gonna try out for the show.